Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Gossip Girl Quotes From Season 5, Episode 14: “The Backup Dan”

Episode 13 was a cliffhanger and it broke my heart when Blair left with Dan from St Reagis. It should be BlairXChuck. Thats it. What is Gossip Girl without the BlairXChuck!

10 Gossip Girl Quotes from Episode 14 "The Backup Dan"


10. Serena: I even had them check the roof.
      Chuck: Why the roof?
      Serena: I don’t know. Maybe I’ve seen The Hangover too many times.

9. Nate (to Lola): This is Georgina Sparks. She’s pretty much the worst person you’ll ever meet, so just avoid eye contact at all times.

8. Dan: Are you sure about this? All right then. Let’s get you an the next flight to Santooo Domingooo.

7. Blair: You think I’d be insulted by someone with a Samsonite?!

6. Chuck (to Georgina): Why are you still here? Don’t you have a hole to crawl back into?

5. Dorota (When Chuck and Serena find her in the closet): Thankfully Georgina is mother and she leave me with snacks.

4. Blair: How did you find me? Did Rufus sell me out, or was one of the buttons on my wedding dress actually a GPS locater? I wouldn’t put it past you people.

3. Dan (to Serena): She told me not to talk to anyone.
    Blair: Well i didn’t know you would talk to HER.
    Dan: You do realize she falls under the category of anyone, right?

2. Georgina: No need for security. The jig is up! Ahhhh you caught me. I have been lying. I don’t know what to say! I’m bored and my DVR is empty. Listen, I can normally keep this up for hours, but I have a kid now and his Mommy and Me group is way more fun to mess with than you guys. Bye!

1. Dan: Was researching divorce law part of your wedding prep? Because that should have been your first sign.

Another Blair dialogue that can't be missed:
Blair (to stranger in airport): You seem to have reasonably good taste. What do you think about trading me this gorgeous, one-of-a-kind Vera Wang for the least offensive thing in your suitcase? Tell me you know who Vera Wang is or keep walking.



Lots of Gossip Girl love in this site - WETPAINT visit it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment