Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Etude | Dara and SHINee

I was more on The Face Shop than Etude but lo and behold, I visit the store every week when SHINee became Etude endorsers with Dara. I have this creepy feeling whenever I'm in Etude when Dara was the only endorser. If you know me, you know why (right? xo).  I started to use Etude House products last October. I started to use the Moistfull Collagen set that made my skin softer and clearer for the past months then to the eye shadow stick etc. I also bought the soothing cream set and will be using it next. 


Now that SHINee's endorsing ETUDE, it made me move from The Face Shop to the pink playhouse :) 

PHOTOS OF SHINEE AND DARA (SUN BB CREAM SPF50 STICK)



1 comment:

  1. ray ban サングラスに関して、なにか新しい情報が耳に入ってきました。レイバン 通販ショップは、各種のモデルを値引きにしているようです。本当ならば、一本のレイバン RB2140を買いたいと思います。レイバン wayfarerに最も好きなモデルがそれです。

    ReplyDelete